09:30 – 14:00 on 27th April 2018.
A four & a half hour, interactive workshop getting to know your DSLR and moving to manual!
We will be covering:
– What the Creative Modes of your camera actually mean and do
– Moving away from the auto modes by learning about:
- White Balance
- Shutter Speed
- Depth of Field
- Practicing what you’ve learnt
After the workshop
- Access to a secret FaceBook group to share your images and get constructive feedback*
- Email hints and tips*
* you can choose to leave these at any time!
Refreshments available during the workshop.
- Held in the Open Learning Centre in Bracknell means easy access from the M4 and M3.
- Plenty of free parking!
Terms and Conditions:
- The classes will hold no more than 10 people
- The classes will not run if less than 5 enrolled. You will be offered the next available courses
- If I cancel the course, you have the right to a refund or rescheduled session. If you cancel or do not turn up for the session, then unfortunately refunds cannot be issued.
- All information is correct at time of publishing
- Changes to course dates may be made if no delegates register on the course.
- I reserve the right to change dates if required.
- Correspondence will be sent via email. You will also receive regular hints and tips via email – you reserve the right unsubscribe to these emails.
- If the voucher is purchased as a gift, the lucky recipient can register their attendance and receive joining instructions, hints and tips by email.