09:30 – 14:00 one to one Workshop in 2019
A four & a half hour, interactive workshop getting to know your DSLR and moving to manual!
We will be covering:
– What the Creative Modes of your camera actually mean and do
– Moving away from the auto modes by learning about:
- White Balance
- Shutter Speed
- Depth of Field
- Practicing what you’ve learnt
After the workshop
- Access to a secret FaceBook group to share your images and get constructive feedback*
- Email hints and tips*
* you can choose to leave these at any time!
Refreshments available during the workshop.
- Held in the Open Learning Centre in Bracknell means easy access from the M4 and M3.
- Plenty of free parking!
Terms and Conditions: