Countdown to Voucher Sales End
Did you get, or have you bought a DSLR camera for Christmas?
Do you want to take more control of your camera?
A manual for a DSLR is an amazing resource, but face to face training on how to use it is often far more effective.
Why not treat your loved one, or even yourself to a beginner’s DSLR workshop in 2019 at an amazing price.
Save £40 on a 4 and a half hour workshop!
These prices are only available until 31st January 2019
We will be covering:
– What the Creative Modes of your camera actually mean and do
– Moving away from the auto modes by learning about:
- White Balance
- Shutter Speed
- Depth of Field
- Practicing what you’ve learnt
After the workshop
- Access to a secret FaceBook group to share your images and get constructive feedback*
- Email hints and tips*
* you can choose to leave these at any time!
Refreshments available during the workshop.
- Held in the Open Learning Centre in Bracknell means easy access from the M4 and M3.
- Plenty of free parking!
Choose from the dates:
- 16th February
- 27th April
- 8th June
To save £40 on the price of the Workshop
If you’re buying this as a gift for somebody but don’t yet know the date the lucky person can make, you can still make a saving of £20 on the cost of the Workshop!
Choose a date for the Workshop that’s most convenient for you or the lucky person you’re gifting it to. If you’re not sure, still get an amazing offer for so the lucky person can choose their own date!