Christmas 2017 – GIFT VOUCHER – Special Offer – £50
ONE HOUR PHOTOSHOOT (including 10 x 8″ print)
GIVE AN EXTRA SPECIAL GIFT THIS CHRISTMAS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Click on the BUY YOUR VOUCHER NOW button and pay the £50.00 to ensure you don’t miss out on this limited offer. You will then be sent a Christmas card/voucher to give on the big day (the cost of the voucher will not appear on the voucher).
2. The lucky recipient will need to book the session so it happens before the end of June 2017. As well as the 10x8″ print, the fee also includes a pre shoot consultation to discuss the recipient’s requirements for the shoot so they get the most from the photo session.
3. The session will be held in a location close to Bracknell, either outside, with a stunning natural backdrop, or in a studio setting, dependent on what the the recipient wants. After the session, there will be a private viewing and ordering session so the print can be chosen.
4. During the private viewing and ordering session, there we will present around 30 images showing how the print will look mounted and framed, making it easier for the print to be chosen.
5. The print will then be delivered to the recipient’s home for them to enjoy and treasure for ever.
You are buying more than a photoshoot – you are buying an amazing experience!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
QUESTION: Why is the photoshoot held around Bracknell?
Bracknell has some fabulous areas of natural beauty, providing a wonderful backdrop.
There is the option of a photosession in a a studio setting, depending on what the recipient wants.
This will all be decided during the pre-consultation call included in the voucher cost.
QUESTION: Why should I buy this voucher?
When you buy a voucher, you are not just buying a photosession and a print, you are also buying a fabulous experience and memory that will last for a lot longer than the session itself.
The cost of an hour long session is normally £50 on its own; and prints cannot normally be bought individually, so this is a very special gift.
QUESTION: How many dogs can I bring?
Ideally the maximum amount of dogs would be four for a one hour shoot, but it is your decision really. The more dogs does restrict the time for each dog, and variety of shots we can achieve in the time we have together but we would hate for you to leave any of your best friends at home.