Christmas 2017 – GIFT VOUCHER – Special Offer
BUY £100, GIVE £200
GIVE AN EXTRA SPECIAL GIFT THIS CHRISTMAS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. You pay £100, but your lucky recipient receives £200 towards a photoshoot and prints/digital files.
2. They can choose either a 1 hour photographic session* (normally £50), or a 2 hour session (normally £75), and the remainder (£150 / £125) can be used towards any product at the viewing and ordering session. To see prices of products please see my pricing page here.
3. Click on the BUY YOUR VOUCHER NOW button and pay the £50.00 to ensure you don’t miss out on this limited offer. You will then be sent a Christmas card/voucher to give on the big day (the cost of the voucher will not appear on the voucher).
4. The lucky recipient will need to book the session so it happens before the end of June 2017. As well as the 10x8″ print, the fee also includes a pre shoot consultation to discuss the recipient’s requirements for the shoot so they get the most from the photo session.
5. The session will be held in a location close to Bracknell, either outside, with a stunning natural backdrop, or in a studio setting, dependent on what the the recipient wants. After the session, there will be a private viewing and ordering session so the print can be chosen.
6. During the private viewing and ordering session, there we will present around 30 images showing how the print will look mounted and framed, making it easier for the print to be chosen.
7. The print will then be delivered to the recipient’s home for them to enjoy and treasure for ever.
Photoshoot must be booked by 31st June 2018.
Not transferable for cash.
You are buying more than a photoshoot – you are buying an amazing experience!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
QUESTION: Why is the photoshoot held around Bracknell?
Bracknell has some fabulous areas of natural beauty, providing a wonderful backdrop.
There is the option of a photosession in a a studio setting, depending on what the recipient wants.
This will all be decided during the pre-consultation call included in the voucher cost.
QUESTION: Why should I buy this voucher?
The cost of an hour long session is normally £50 on its own. Your lucky recipient will get double the voucher value, meaning you will give them a free photoshoot and up to £125 cash value towards prints or digital files
When you buy a voucher, you are not just buying a photosession and a print, you are also buying a fabulous experience and memory that will last for a lot longer than the session itself.
QUESTION: How many dogs can I bring?
Ideally the maximum amount of dogs would be three for a one hour shoot. When making a decision, you will need to bear in mind that the more dogs does restrict the time for each dog, and therefore the variety of shots we can achieve in the photosession, but I would hate for any of your best friends to be left out!